Château des Jaubertes, a stately building from the 15th and 16th century, dominates the Garonne valley from a rocky promontory in Saint-Pardon-de-Conques, the gateway to the Graves AOC region on the left back of the Bordeaux region. 

Owners: Emmanuel de Pontac. The Pontac family, founders of Château Haut-Brion in 1530, bought the Jaubertes estate in 1594, already renowned at the time for the quality of its terroir and the beauty of its château. Now run by the 13th generation.

Contact

Château des Jaubertes

F-33210 Saint Pardon de Conques

Tel:+33 (0)5 56 02 61 50